a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Quilting done for the night

Housework day and jobs are all done for the week. We went out to London Drugs to get some Vitalux for Ray's eyes as he has age related macular degeneration. It appears to have stopped its progression and we are happy about that.
Before we went out I removed the stitching that got messed up yesterday when the top thread was not looped up properly. Then when I got home I was in a lot of pain so took an Xtra strength Tylenol and fell asleep.
Then I finished the free motion quilting on my community quilt and trimmed the sides removing the extra batting and backing. It just needs to have the binding sewed on . Then it goes back to Community Quilts where the ladies there sew it down. Some of them like that job LOL. My free motion looks a lot better today I think I may give myself a C+ LOL. I am feeling good that the back looks not too bad. Now my arm is really sore from patting myself on the back ;>0
Tonight I will, I say WILL finish my second sock. And maybe set up another one or maybe work on that awful baby sweater that I started several months ago.
I had a nice call from my son Adam who is from Ls. and is here staying with his dad who is very ill. He is taking us for dinner Friday night. I am looking forward to that. My week coming up is full of good things :>))
Have a good night ladies.
Bon Soir!!

No comments: