a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

whoops

Here I am watching an old Margaret Rutherford movie- a Miss Marple performance to be sure. I have alwasy loved her movies, she has a face that changes shape with whatever she is thinking , amazing actress. I get such a laugh out of her pictures.
I made another seahorse towel today becuase the one I made the other day was too bright for my son. I am not really pleased with this one. I made this one for him and Lisa several years ago when I first got my embroidery machine. I did not know what a good design was at that time and I cannot find out who the designer is though it was a freebie. But it is what he wants so it is what he is getting LOL.
I had a visit to my chiropractor this morning and a good thing, my back was way out of whack and ribs were out of place too. It is so funny , you can hear the ribs click back into place. The body is a wondrous thing :>)
Do you remember that I wanted to take pictures of a great lavender bed, I did take them when my camera was turning everything all blue so they were no good and I deleted them. I went back today , sadly the lavender is not at its best, it is at the fading stage and the display isn't the beautiful photo that it was so I'll have to wait until next year and that's a promise.
:>))
I am getting tired so I will close this blog for tonight.
Have a good rest!

No comments: