a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's great to have friends

Kathy came over this afternoon and showed me how to do a potholder in the hoop of my embroidery machine. It was a real learning experience for me and I had a wonderful time. It was so good that I bought the whole package of designs from Embroidery Library. Now that is a topic of which I am Passionate. Emblibrary is a most wonderful place to purchase designs. Not only do they have Over 50,000 amazing designs beautifully mastered and digitized but they are very reasonable priced. They offer services such as informing you if you order a design and have already bought it so you do not purchase it over again. There are always sales and free designs. It is just fun to look through their site. Entertainment plus LOL.
Ray and I went out for lunch at Sears , I ordered a devilled egg sandwich. It was just awful, so runny that the egg salad ran out all ends of the sandwich. UGH!! Won't go there again!
It has been a warm day all across the continent. In Ottawa during the Changing of the Guard one of the guards fainted dead away and of course the other guards marched right around him as they are trained to do. But some kind soul came out from the crowd and helped to hydrate him.
I hope you all kept cool today.
Take care!!

No comments: