a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, July 26, 2010

that blasted camera

My new camera is not working again and has to be taken back to the shop. I am going to buy a cheap one, they seem to work better LOL. So no photos of my work today. Which was by the way a label for my heart quilt. It took me quite a while to get it sorted out on the embroidery machine, all that editing and arranging and cancelling takes a lot of time but finally it was ready to go and I got it done.
Then my granddaughter Mary sent me a couple of little designs one of which she digitized herself. And I so wanted to send her a photo but you know what happened there.
I got a comment today on my blog of yesterday which said this person who is anonymous keeps writing me and I don't answer. Whoever you are please give me your name and for sure I will answer you. It is the first comment I have had for ages so believe me I do want to answer you. You can reach me at nanb@shaw.ca and we'll try and sort this out. Thanks for commenting..
Whoopee Ray just fixed my camera, the battery was not seated properly. Who knew? ;)) I took the photos and will have it up soon. Ray is so clever , he fixes my computer but has no idea how to use it and now he fixed my camera and has never used it. We are a good pair, one does the user side , the other does the repair side... together we make one whole person LOL.
I was feeling better today than the last couple of days so that is a great thing. :>))
I got the cuff done on the first sock of the yarn that Ione gave me to do socks for Lynn. It is the same wool as Ione had her socks made from. It is a pretty , variegated yarn so I will enjoy working with it.
I had to buy a new purse today as my little black carry around one gave up the ghost. So I bought a white one this time. Now I need to get everything re arranged in the new purse, that's my task for tonight.
We are watching Lie to Me. The paper today said that the lead in this show is charismatic and one cannot keep the eyes off him. A bit over the top as far as I am concerned, still I do like watching this one, not as much as The Mentalist with Simon Baker though. Later we are going to watch the new Betty White show. I know that is not the name of the show but So what. Betty White is a funny lady. Hot in Cleveland is the name I just looked it up.
Enough for tonight. Have a great evening ladies.
Bon Soir!

No comments: