a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, July 22, 2010

double dealing

Ha. That means I am multi tasking right now. Embroidering and Blogging. Left brain, right brain. One step, Two step LOL
I did another seahorse today but it had difficulties and I am not very happy with it but if it works for Adam then that's okay. If it doesn't back to the drawing board , I don't think I have had this much trouble before or at least since I started. When I first started embroidery the design I was doing ran out of bobbin thread and I did not notice as the thread was white and so was the towel. A large part of the chef design was really messed up but I went back hoping to fix it. Not happening. Guess who got that towel, Ray of course LOL. As for today I wonder what is wrong with me, usually it goes as smooth as glass.
But right now the machine is doing another in my series of leaf designs. I'll take a photo when I am finished. I love these leaf designs from Emblibrary. So tempting to buy them all - I may yet!!
And blogging of course , taking time to consider what I want to say.
Ray and I went to Richmond today to the large mall there as it is good for walking and looking. Well the walking was good but the looking was not. At least half the mall is closed off for renovations. I wonder what they can possibly do to make it that much better. But then it takes imagination to figure that out . However it was a bit disappointing to go that far to find not much :)
Also I did some more of my binding in the afternoon while watching Oliver Twist in B&W. In the morning We watched part of Great Expectations in B&W. Starting to really love those old films.
We had lunch , of course, I had a Greek salad and one stick of lamb Souvlaki. It was delicious, the lamb was very tender.
There goes the machine calling for attention....Fine I changed the thread.
Now I am going to go back to uni-tasking.
I want to give instructions for how to do a good embroidery on my blog but that seems a bit presumptious after what I have just described to you in this blog. :((
Good night have a great evening.

No comments: