a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Do you ever do a dumb thing LOL

I have been working on some butterfly applique blocks, some of which I have already shown on this blog. Today I completed one lovely piece and tonight while I was pressing the block I noticed that it was way off centre .. They are on point for the most part except this one is definitely not LOL. The question is what do I do now keep it or do another one like it. If you have any ideas please comment.
My heart quilt is done except for sewing down the binding . Lynn did a great job of quilting it, it is so pretty. I need to make a label now. I have been doing them on my embroidery machine lately but they are big. However I like them so will no doubt do this one the same way. I have more yarn to make socks for Lynn , it is the same colour as the ones I made for Ione. After I complete the pair I am working on which will soon be finished I'll start on the next pair. It is a never ending round of sock making LOL .
At Quilting this morning I set up Betty Lu's second sock ready for the ribbing. It will go a whole lot faster than the first one for sure. That one had to wait for all sorts of things like Betty Lu going to Europe, me being over in Victoria , neither of us getting to quilting on the same day and various other sock stopping activities. :>))
Ended up the day at Betty's for tea and goodies as we usually do.
We are making plans to go to Abbotsford to the cute little tea house and quilt shop hop some day soon.
Ray made a lovely shrimp salad for dinner. Nice guy!!!
I have been forgetting to add the books I have read to my reading list but suffice to say I have read more than are listed on the list. Must be more careful!
Oyasumi!! Hope that is right for good evening in Japanese :>)
Have a great evening....I know that is right LOL

No comments: