a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

funny things on the computer

I wonder why I get mail on my upstairs computer which is a PC and it does not come in down here on my laptop. Not all messages because I get most of them on both computers but just the odd one. And the odd one today was from my son inviting us on a trip to watch the whales and go for dinner. Now if I had not been upstairs for other computer business I would have missed it. Ah the world of computers is an awesome one.
My today was great, both at the church where I worked on sewing down my binding and at Community Quilts where I had fun with the ladies there. I handed over the little quilt I spent all of last week doing LOL.
When I went out to my car to take Betty home, it wouldn't start, I figured it was the battery. Called BCAA and they were there within half an hour. He tested the battery and the alternator, both were good but the cable to the Anode was very worn. He started the car though and off I went, Betty having gone ahead with Marie Claude. I went to her place for tea, turned my engine off and worried that it wouldn't start. Betty wanted me to look at her new sewing machine, a Juki, She sews many hours a day and her other machine an Elna was not behaving so she bought another. It was a happy day for her.
Anyway the car started and behaved itself until I got home. Ray made an appointment for it to go into the service bay for fixing tomorrow morning.
And yes the socks are DONE!!! LOL.
So most of my things are finished except for my binding. My next project hopefully will be a cover for my sewing machine and some more embroideries. Isn't it great that we can always think of things to do.:>)
I posted a picture of the little house in summer . It is so picturesque. But for some reason my photo turned out too blue so I will take it back to the store and get that fixed.
Have a good evening folks. :>)
Buena Sera.

No comments: