a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, February 17, 2011

all the weather you could want

On the way to the podiatrist this morning we encountered snow, hail, a bit of rain and sun. And the journey was very short, 15 minutes. LOL. We saw a smorgasborg of weather.
I go to see Dr. Lai to get my toenails cut so I don't damage my toes with bad cutting. He does a good job and checks them over for any problems.
We went to get our passsport photos done and believe me they were the best passport photos we have ever had. We were happy with them, now all we have to do is get the whole thing in the mail.Since there was a 40 minute wait to get them finished we went for lunch at the Food Court in Metrotown. Also we checked out the puppies at the pet store. Some cuties there, we get our puppy fix at the store . We saw a beautiful orange canary too, wow was he gorgeous. It was hard not to buy him.  But we don't like to have to leave a pet anywhere when we go out of town for a little vacation, so we just get a fix LOL .
When I got home I called my doctor about the  test I took last Friday. Sure enough  my suspicions were correct. That bladder infection is back so I 'm on antibiotics again. My legs were so shaky this morning they wouldn't hold me up , that is one of the clues of this infection. Weird eh! I hope the medication gets it this time. I want to be healthy.
http://www.dreamcastlequilts.com/?page_id=2405       If you like blue this quilt is for you, it is lovely.
  My dinner was healthy , vegetable soup and salad. Ray put those little baby potatoes in the soup and they were delicious. I made the salad plain lettuce and the regular ingredients, oil and vinegar, delicious too!! Love my veggies!


The hospital sent an OT over to check out the bathroom to see where to put another holding bar . I have one on the outside of the tub which she liked but one inside the tub  would be fine.

A postcard I made on the topic Hats. One is on the hat stand and the other is at the foot of the stand. I made three of them to send out on the swap.  It was fun making them but they do take quite a bit of time which is why I stopped making them. There were other things I wanted to do.


Aren't these cute, my hearts are yours LOL.
Have a lovely evening by the fire :))
Buona Notte !

1 comment:

weather said...

··················
Weather 'Thank you'
snow rain maps
··················