a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, February 14, 2011

company's coming

Sam is here to visit with his dad, Adam, who is going back to Louisiana tomorrow morning.  It has been a wonderful visit with him and I am so happy he came to see me and check me out LOL.
Tonight we went for dinner at Cockney Kings for wonderful fish and chips and oysters. I love to go there even though we don't go too often. So whenever  we go it is a big treat.
Adam and Ray went down to Albion Fisheries this morning as Adam wanted to take some smoked Alaska black cod  back  home as that is one type of seafood  they don't get there. He was happy that the cod was in right now.  Ray got some for us too as I love it.
Adam , Ray and I went for a walk in the mall this morning for a bit of exercise.
When they came home we went to Metrotown for some exercise a very slow walk in the mall.
I got a call from Kerri at Tom's to ask if I was coming to the embroidery class this week but unfortunately I had to decline. Once again I say next month.
Yesterday I gave a book review that included a section on the American Native. Strangely I started another book The Legacy,  by Danielle Steele,  an author I have rarely read but wanted something I considered light reading. I was very surprised by the story which centred around an American Native  Souix woman . I seem to fall into this topic these days but this book is also very interesting and worth a look at. 

Postcards I made when I was making them.
I hope you all had a lovely Valentine Day.
Time to go....
Have a good evening.

No comments: