a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, February 10, 2011

outside my window

Big bright lights in the park beyond my window. They must be making a movie. Tom Cruise, Katie and Suri are in town while Tom makes his movie. I am convince they are filming just outside LOL.
We had a very busy day today and I am very tired now and quite stiff too. Who knew! 
We went to the bank this morning to take care of some business, then went to Metrotwon for a bit of lunch, KFC,one piece each. You know they used to make really good chicken but it's not the same any more. Too bad another thing off the list.
By then I was tired and we came home while I lay down for a little while. We had to go to our own doctor to get renewals and then to Safeway for the prescriptions. I made dinner !!! Not really hard cooking but I did boil water and add some tortellini, opened a jar and heated up the sauce. How hard is that but it is something . By then I was stiff and sore.
There was no sewing or embroidery going on. When will normal come back to my life I wonder.
Adam and Sam went over to Sechelt on the ferry to have a look at a house they own there . I hope they had a good day.
Here is a photo of Emilie, I hope it isn't one you have already seen.
This photo epiomizes the phrase Cute as a bunny doesn't it.


My dear granddaughter Kate in the frozen north, She calls it a glamour shot and she does look glamorous.
I did look in my stash for background fabric for Charlotte's quilt and I don't think there is enough of anything to make a quilt so back to Fabricana, oh how dreadful.... You know the drawers are full bit so much of itis smaller pieces, I need to start the process of cleaning out those drawers.
That's my day, I hope you all have a lovely evening.
Buena Notte.

2 comments:

Amy said...

She is definitely cute as a bunny. I am hopeful you will get to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

So cute, don't you want to kiss those cheeks ?
As far as KFC, I stopped eating that chicken at least 15 yrs. ago.
There was always so much fat under the skin, greasy and a spice in there that I did not like. One day at a time Nan, be patient. But at least, your body is talking to you, so you have to take it easy. Maybe when Spring has Sprung you will be ready for your roller skates. LOL Jean