a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, February 12, 2011

no round about today

quilting.guide@about.com  I enjoy this site for its  for its quilting hints for its blocks and for the puzzles that stretch your knowledge or shows the lapses in your knowledge. 
I hope you find it as interesting and fun as I do. Lots of good things on the site.
Yesterday I mentioned that I thought I could got to sewing on Tuesday of Juliet could bring me back home. Today I backslid and now I don't think I am ready as it is a long day.
We went grocery shopping this morning, Ray , Adam and me. Part way through I went and sat at Tim's but when I got home I was really tired so had a nap. The nap did not make me full of energy. So it seems that it may be another week before I can go. However Juliet called to say she would be glad to help me out and since she lives not far from me I don't feel as if it would be an  imposition and Juliet is a good friend , she is very thoughful.
I just put some chicken in the oven for dinner, it was exhausting. No work, just open the package salt it, throw it into a dish and put in the ove, what's so tiring about that. But it was. I'll get Ray to make a salad and that should do us.  Good thing we aren't big eaters. LOL    Dinner is over and it was really good we had some brie and bleu cheese that we melted on the chicken mmmm -good!!
I wanted to go to a fabric shop today for that background fabric for Charlotte's quilt but it was not to be. I hate being like this but it seems to take a lot of time to recover from this illness. However I am grateful to be recovering and should not be so impatient.
Charlotte is not happy even though her auntie loves her according to her outfit.
Adam sent the past two days organizing all my old family photos and putting them onto Photobucket. Well not all of them but lots, it is a huge job and I appreciate him doing that. I thinkhe has wanted to do it for some time now. There are still more to come. LOL

Cute little sucker isn't he?
Juliet told me that my quilt is finished and she would bring it home on Tuesday. I hope Ray likes it. Juliet said it looks great. I wrote Lauren and asked her to bring the quilt and the bill LOL. Well actually I asked Ione to call Lauren for me.Same thing , right!!
I was going to write a book review but don't feel up to it. Tomorrow I get that done.
Have a great evening.
Bon Soir

No comments: