a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, February 25, 2011

the machine is out

My embroidery machine is out , hurrah. So I hope that I can do some tomorrow. I have plans....
Ray and I committed a sin today- we bought a one layer box of light and dark chocolates. Bad but oh so good!! It was Purdys chocolates, they are made here in Vancouver and are the best. Whenever we go back east we always take boxes of Purdys .  They are a Vancouver special.
A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands haha. A bit of wisdom....
I paid for my sins tonight , made a salad for dinner LOL.
This morning after the chocolates we stopped off in a shop that sells baby and children's clothes. The prices are so high, one tiny dress $45 and the little sweater that goes with it $28 , Ray was horrified!! He is still talking about it :)))
This fabric queen is from a panel of sewing mavens by  Lorelei. There were a number of great ladies on the panel and I made a few postcards from them. Actually loved these girls they are so whimsical. Lorelei has great embroidery designs too, some of which I made.
We went to Winners to buy some of their lovely bottles of hand soap. I took a photo of them but didn't have my little card in the camera so it went to internal memory. The card was still in my  laptop, some days you can't get anything right  . And I'm not going to take another one tonight. So the photo for tonight is another of my postcards.
Whoops I got these paragraphs and pictures out of order. Oh well I know you will all figure this one out.
I had a good rest this afternoon but didn't sleep . Instead I read my book , what else is new eh!
Adam called this afternoon to see how things were going. I am grateful that he is still calling for my news. 
Apparently it is supposed to snow tomorrow, heard that before so we'll see.
All my news for today, wish it could be more exciting but that won't happen for a while when I can get out and run for it LOL.
Have a great evening.
Good night.

No comments: