a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Good for me

Whew I finally had an almost normal day. We went out for a bowl of soup at Tim Horton's at lunch time and went for dinner at TOPS for dinner. Not a ton of walking as I am still on shaky pins but with a bit of help from Adam I managed.
And my DDIL sent up some beautiful Mardi Fabric something I wanted for a couple of years. Thanks you so much Lisa!! It is gorgeous!!
I am thinking of a project to make  that won't require too much cutting into the design which is all Mardi Gras masks , such an exciting piece  of fabric. It makes for dreams in my head. I know I'll dream about it tonight. What does that say about my life LOL.
I am thinking about cancelling my subscription to the newspaper, all the news is old by the time it gets to my door. Oh I think I have made this complaint before and I'm still taking it. I like the colomnists opinions of things and l like the routine of having my coffee and reading the paper so I guess I will continue to take it.
Hockey game tonight Canucks and the Ducks. And of course we are watching :))
I think I'll do some cutting tomorrow, blank background blocks for Charlotte's quilt and maybe a rug mug. Oh I forgot we have two appointments tomorrow, the lady from the hospital is coming to check out our apartment for places I might fall. Funny that . I have never fallen at home always somewhere else but it will do no harm to get suggestions.
We are contemplating  moving my PC downstairs, Ray does not want me to climb the stairs. I have my own doubts about that too with my spaghetti legs haha. We'll wait for Jim to come down from Edmonton, he'll do that job for me, he doesn't like me going up and down the stairs either. So changes coming up!!
Tonight is my guild night and I am not going once again because I am not sure that I can sit on those chairs for 2 hours. My back is feeling a lot better so I want it to stay that way. But next month for sure.
Do you know: the three most popular dogs in Canada are the  German Shepherd, the Golden Retriever and the Chihuahua. It's a good thing to know isn't it, another useless piece of information LOL.
My musings for tonight are done so good night all and have a great evening.
God Aften.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG !!! That is a beautiful piece of fabric. I want some, for what I don't know. I am going to have to think about that. Ask Adam for the name of the fabric shop there in Lake Charles. I was there when we visited Adam. The gumbo sounded really good. Lucky you. Now that some precautions are being taken there in your home it makes me feel better. I'm 68 and sometimes those stairs get to me. I try and being careful going up and down. Say hello to Adam for me. And I am glad you are getting around some now. Love, Jean