a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, February 5, 2011

boat aground

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/2011-01-30-94303519F
Have fun with this. I like it.
I would like to thank all my dear friends who have written to me, phoned me and visited and who have made comments on my blogs. Thank you so much for caring. Friends are the best.
Did something today, knitted a dish cloth, I started it yesterday and finished today. Hurrah!! It is good to do something.
I did go with Ray to do the grocery shopping, when I go too tired I sat down at Tim Horton's while he finished the shopping.
Pat and her husband Dave came over this morning with a beautiful potted plant from my Tuesday group friends. We had a short  visit before they were on their way, short but lovely. I was very happy to see them. And I had this lovely plant to brighten my day.
I have been thinking about the quilt I want to make for Charlotte. It will be embroidered with some adorable ballerinas. I am trying to decide which background colour to use , it is a toss up between a light pink and a light purple . However I do have some lovely pink plaid that I would like to use for sashing,but Meg likes purple. So you see my problem. Of course I probably will go with my own best instincts. We quilters think we know best don't we LOL. That is the whole extent of my sewing today, It was all in my head but then that's where it starts.
I am still reading the book I talked about the other  day but still not getting excited about it. I will probably push on to the end so I can tell my sister I finished it. I am not good at telling a lie so it is finish or tell her the truth. I will tell her what I think of it though to see if she feels the same way when she reads it.
Kate sent this photo today , one she took at Christmas when she was down. I wish I looked as healthy today :)) Soon though.
Time to go folks. Guten Abend!
Have a great evening.   

1 comment:

Diana Davis said...

Give yourself a little time, Nan. You'll bounce back.
Good for you for sitting at Tim Hortons while Ray finished shopping. The whole idea is to not overdo it. I know you are just chomping at the bit to get back into the race, but it'll come in time.
Are you taking any vitamins?