a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, February 19, 2011

goodies tonight

Good stuff tonight , the first one quilted button jars makes an adorable little quilt and looks pretty easy ,  sewing on the buttons is something you can do while you watch TV.
http://midnightcreations.blogspot.com/2011/02/quilted-buttonjars.html

And a new use for those outdated spice rack jars. Clever isn't it?
http://midnightcreations.blogspot.com/2011/02/spice-rack-storage.html

Looking for a use for your scraps, try this spool quilt and make use of those odd bits.
http://fredashive.blogspot.com/2010/01/string-spool-tutorial.html

I love this journal and wish I had thought of it or seen it early on when I began quilting.  I think you will enjoy looking at it.
http://stashmanicure.blogspot.com/


We did nothing of any interest today  so here are some interesting bits of information and pretty pictures. I felt a lot better though than on previous days so it looks like I may mend.

If you enjoy me passing on stuff like this just let me know and I'll make a file of good things and periodically put them on the blog.  I find them great fun to read and a place for new ides, new to me anyway. Not that I follow up on all the ideas LOL.
Another beautiful day in British Columbia at least in the Vancouver area, it was sunny with a bit of a chill, I call that fresh :)) The trees are not budding yet as it is too cold I guess. However the snowdrops should be out, I haven't seen any yet because I haven't been where they are.
I see that there are bad storms in the Toronto where my granddaughter Chelsea is attending University. I hope it does not hamper her activities too much. It must be a challenge for her after living her life here .


Looks great doesn't it. I love this city.
No quilting news today but hopefully soon to come.
I still have 4 more days of antibiotics to go but the three I have taken are definitely working for me. Good stuff!! 
This is it for me tonight,  hope you enjoy the goodies .
Have a lovely evening.
God Kveld.

No comments: