a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, February 7, 2011

sleeping the day away

I am really in a bad way today, slept most of the day, we did not go out the door. Funny how recovery is, two days forward, one day back.Weird eh!
But I look forward to using up all the antibiotic pills hoping that will make me feel better. What a thing to look forward to. I should look forward togetting my life back, sewing Tuesday, Guild on Wednesday once a month, classes with Kathy, lunch with friends. What a wonderful life I had and will have again. LOL
We had a very quiet day, well I guess it's quiet when you spend most of the day sleeping :)))
I have changed my mind about the quilt for Charlotte and will do the background in cream and the sashings in that beautiful pink plaid I bought recently. It will look great!!
Charlotte c
ontemplating...

Okay dad what was that all about.
Charlotte is living the good life LOL
Tonight I think I'll look at my fabric, isn't that exciting folks?  I have four  drawers full so that may take up a bit of time and I can dream about all the things I plan to do. My mind is set on making more little mug rugs, easy and not too time consuming.
Here is an example of a simple rug. There are a number of tutorials on making them on the internet. Fun little quilts to make.
I use the one I made every day.
So that's it for the day , have a lovely evening. Love you all.

1 comment:

michele said...

Charlotte is beautiful! Thank you for linking to my blog and more importantly visiting!

Hope you feel better soon.