a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sewing and sewing

This is it, my day's work.
I actually sat down and sewed today. It was the centre of a small quilt for Community Quilts made from the left over fabrics from Ray's quilt.  Still have the borders to sew on but that involves cutting and I did not feel like cutting because I was too tired. Tomorrow hopefully I can get to the borders.
As for the rest of the day It was full as well. First I had to go for a haircut, I felt like a shaggy bear with my hair sticking out all over . Now I am neat and tidy a situation to be desired. Usually my regular hairdresser takes too much time as she talks a lot and can't seem to work and cut at the same time. She is away right now so I had a new snipper who did not talk so got the job done quickly. 
We had arranged to have lunch with Bob and Buzz and thought we'd need extra time because of the haircut but we were there quite early.
In the end we got together and had a great visit , talked about cruising and travelling as well as the current events of our lives. Buzz loves my Mardi Gras fabric, we tried to think of something I can make without having to cut it, any good ideas? It is so beautiful.
After we came home I was tired and lay down but I wasn't sleepy so I read my book. Its title is Sizzle but the story doesn't sizzle for me, maybe it will later, who knows.
I am way behind on my reading list and need to start again , no way I can get the list caught up.
Then I decided to sew a bit and I feel good about that even though it wasn't much but it's a start. It makes me feel like I am getting back to normal. Good news!
Our big baby in Quebec was having trouble eating and it was discovered she was tongue tied so that has to be snipped. Our little baby is eating up a storm and gaining weight LOL.
Mary and Albert are coming tonight and staying the night , it will be fun to see them.
So it seems I have run out of things to say so good evening folks. Mary's here !!
Have a good one!
Bon soir.

1 comment:

Diana Davis said...

I have never heard of a baby being tongue tied; what does that mean?