a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, October 15, 2010

YES! his kidneys are doing fine

Ray had a visit at the hosptial today to see if his kidneys were doing okay.. The doctor said she could not be happier about his test results. His number was 46. Both Ray and I thought that was out of 100 but no, the top is 60, so he has 2/3rds kidney function. What a relief. After the massive infection he had a couple of years ago his function was at 20. The doctor said he would not need dialysis. We were very relieved.
We went to Denny's afterward for something, breakfast /lunch . It was 11:00 so take your pick.
I am going to add the photo of the towels I did yesterday before Marianne and Gus come to take them away.
Ray has gone to the airport to pick them up. Notice how much brighter the photos are now. These are such cute designs.
Marianne and Gus had to leave right away to catch the ferry before it gets too dark. After they debark they  had to drive from Nanaimo to Comox so it will be quite a long trip taking into account the ferry trip  and if they catch the ferry or have to wait for another sailing. Not an easy thing getting around when you live on Vancouver Island.  She said they would be coming back soon, so I hope so as I was looking forward to a visit.
I spent part of the afternoon preparing some sandwich fixings and then I lay down and read my book-finished it.
I had two nice chats on Facebook with my nieces, one here and the other in Winnipeg. Isn't that great?
Now I am just computing and later on I knit!!
Good night folks.
Buona Sera.

2 comments:

Jaayimee said...

I love those towels!

nanboudreau said...

Thanks Jamie they were fun to make.
hugs
Nan