a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, October 1, 2010

long walk

http://chasenbach.tripod.com/herbst/Page4Fall.html 
Great site lots of pages to keep you going and interested. I signed up for the newletter, looking forward to the latest news coming in twice a month.
We walked around the mall today for an hour or should I say we moved around the mall . We move slowly but I say we are just keeping our joints moving LOL.
After all that Chinese food the past two days I had a very uncomfortable stomach. I think it was the garlic ribs. They are delicious but loaded with garlic. So I ate lightly today and will do the same for a while.
Are you like a cat and love to sleep in the sun. I love napping on a sunny day. I was tired, bad night, so that is what I did. It was nice.
Company's coming so my sewing has come to a halt, need to keep my table and living room clean and tidy and as you all know sewing and embroidery is not tidy. Maybe Sunday I can do some work. Let's hope.:>)
My list of wants is to do the embroidery on the apron I made for my son Adam, Finish the redwork girls, start the animal skins , and find a use for my charm squares and embroider 2 towels for Marianne.. Carla wants 8 place mats with patchwork on them. For some reason place mats seem to be a lot of work to me. Does that make any sense.  Oh and I want to make some pillow cases and start another pair of socks. And I am working those pretty butterflies too.Whew! Is that enough... I'm tired just writing it all out LOL.
I feel guilty if I don't do some sewing each day , maybe I can cut something or talk Ray into going to a quilt shop. That isn't very likely except , except.... I need backing for the redwork girls that I am making for his great granddaughter in Quebec.  He will help me choose for that one :>)
Tom is out of the hospital, he needs a new valve in hisheart and the doctors want to do it right away but he is in practice for the opera and wants to wait until the performance is over. Hope it all goes well for him.
No pictures tonight. Have a good one. I'll set up my socks. 
Take care.
Bon Soir!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grandma (it's Mary). I'll come give you a hand with the placemats if they're giving you a hard time :) I'd also love to learn to knit or crochet from you :D Its facinating and I think it'll keep me busy this winter :)

Hope you're well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Grandma! It's Mary. I'll come and give you a hand with those placemats, if I can be of any help, any time you like :)