a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dinner out

We just got home from Mr. Ho's for dinner. Jim always wants to go there whenever he comes to Vancouver. This time we only ordered three items instead of the 5 or 6 we usually order , Because the plates are so big we didn't even finish all the food. Jim's stomach was bothering him so we ordered rice as it seems to be settle the stomach. After dinner he said he felt a lot better.
Earlier in the day the nurse came to change the dressing for my pic line. That gets done every week.
Adam and Lisa came back from Sam's just before lunch. Only Adam and I had lunch, the others were not hungry.  Adam wanted Dr. Warner's phone number. After they left here he called Dr. Warner's office and spoke to the receptionist . He wanted an idea of when this surgery was going to happen but the receptionist said they were working with the hospital to get some extra surgery time. She did not have any other information though. I'm confident that it won't be too long.
After Adam and Lisa left Jim decided to go to Steveston to see Matthew. They had a nice visit on the pier in the sunshine and ate fish and chips.
I just had to insert this picture. Don't you love the red door?



I had   a nap for a bit then Margaret came over to visit and to bring me another book to read. My reading time is short these days as I seem to fall asleep.
I tried to take a few photos from the car but the camera was not cooperating. LOL
See what I mean hahaha.

Today I found a magazine in my pile of papers that I had bought but did not read. It musthave been bought during one of my breaks from the hospital and buried under some of my other things. Nice surprise, now just to make sure I don't lose it again. :))))
Good night folks, have a great evening.

No comments: