a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

James Patterson comparison

Last night I mentioned that Marg had a book for me by James Patterson co-written by and different author and that she thought there was a big difference between the two writers. I too had just read a book by Patterson co authored with another writer. She brought the book over today. It is called Private. The funny thing is the secondary author is Maxine Paetro on both books. I think my powers of observation may not be as good as hers . I'll try and see if I can  a difference in this book which I plan to begin tonight.
Going over the bridge today I took a photo of the river that runs through the area, the Fraser River. It is always a source of interest to me. It has many fishing  boats motoring by, and sometimes fish  jumping up through the water, and seals coming  up river looking for the fish. Today I took the photo because of the log booms which are always there but I like them. The river is a busy place. I lost the picture and it is taking too much time trying to find it so I'll bypass the photo for now.
Ah there it is, just a bit of fiddling around and it appears. It was such a gorgeouse day as you can see, it makes one feel good to be alive.

This house has a nice fence with a pergola at the gate. The picture is taken from across the street with the zoom. It turned out pretty well .   Not one of the newer homes just an old timer with a new fence.
Charlotte meets a horse and it seems the two of them are sympatico.
And so a riding we will go off into the night.
Have a great evening.
Good night.







No comments: