a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, August 1, 2011

Easy Peasy

Fun in the  August sun for Sunbonnet Sue.  I am not sure if |
I posted SBS  for  July,    I need to go back and look. If not it will go up soon despite being late.
Horseshoe Bay, glorious isn't it.
We had to wait for the nurse this morning as there was an emergency at the clinic where a patient was bleeding for the pic line site, not a good thing to happen. Before she got here Rick Carla and young Rick were here for a visit on the way to Horseshoe Bay where they sailed off for a couple of weeks. Happy sails to them LOL.

Below is the Easy Peasy ....

http://elizabeth-craft.blogspot.com/2011/07/1-2-easy-quilt-pattern-tutorial.html
This one looks easy . However looks don't always tell the full story.
 Check the site below for good deals on fabric if you are buying and good looking if you are not.

http://stitchsteals.com/

I have noticed when they give me a 24hour dose of antibiotic I am very exhausted but it wears off in the afternoon, maybe . Then when we were coming home Ray mentioned it to me that he had noticed this effect too. We went to the Golden Arches for chicken McNuggets . We like them but don't go very often and we buy a 10 pack and share it. We bought some nice strawberries for dinner dessert. Ray always put whipped cream on them and they are so good .We haven't found any local strawberries yet and are wondering where they are. They are much sweeter and smaller than the California berries.
Cute signs at the entrances of the coop welcoming visitors in. There is one at the entrance and another at the exit .

On the way out. Kind of kitchy but I like kitch LOL.
And last but no least I found the little baby teddy I mentioned last night, it was hiding in another room behing a box of kleenex  hahaha. And the back...
Done for the day, have a gorgeous evening.
Maajong sab.






No comments: