a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, August 18, 2011

test day

And it took all day too. Supposedly to start at 12:45 , but we waited a while before it all bagan. Adam came over for the day to be with us. What a great guy, it must have bored him silly as all he did was wait. But I am grateful  that he came . The procedure began with the insertion of a line into my arm so that the drug could be administered into my system. Then the fun began, whatever they put in was supposed to enlarge the vessels. They did that all right and it was really painful. It is supposed to be about the heart but the vessesl in mygroin became almost unbearable and they ahd to call the doctor as that was not a common reaction. But she just said can you bear it for another minute and and a half. What can you sayLOL.  After that was over I had to go for coffee and food. Very nice as I had been on a fast.  I had to wait again for an hour before they took the pictures of my heart in a scanner machine. It took about 25 minutesduring wihch I had to hold my arms over my head. That was really hard on my shoulders. After they looked at the photos they said they would have to do it all over again as there was bile on the bottom of the heart and they could not see it. Apparently it happens occasionally. We had to wait some more, poor Adam, all this waiting. But eventually it was over. But we go back again tomorrow.
We went to the Chicken Palace, not the right name but neither of us can remember  :))  and had roast chicken for dinner.
On the way back we were stopped by a train at a level crossing.
This is the middle of the train, but here we have the end of the train.
This is actually an engine, the same as the one on the front. Sometimes the train pulls an engine for another train.

Adam wanted to go back to Sechelt and to Lisa so we drove him to the Sky Train .
Ray and I came home and ate chocolate chip cookies.

http://www.hoffmanfabrics.com/content/content-folder.asp?FolderID=7

No comments on these two just a surprise. My vision is fracturing right now. Apparently it is  An Ocular migraine according to my eye doctor . No pain just crazy vision.
Got to go. Have a good evening.




http://estheraliu.blogspot.com/2010/11/hex-to-share.html







3 comments:

Diana Davis said...

Dear Nan, I do hope things start improving for you soon! I am praying for you and Ray to both feel better. Love, Diana

Anonymous said...

Oh, Nan, what a day you had! Hang in there, I'm hoping things get better! As for the train, I've often thought that they could pull that other engine so they didn't have to turn around later! lol

Gail in Arizona said...

Nan yes these dad gum stress tests are a matter of wait and wait some more. Prayers for you and Ray both to get to feeling better soon
love Gail & David