a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, August 5, 2011

A nice way to start the day

With a hedge of azaleas along the winding path.





A great many quilts on this site and additionally free ones along the right hand side. Now that is a good thing!!!
 http://quiltinspiration.blogspot.com/2010_09_01_archive.html

Here we are with a bit of a setback on my surgery. At the optimization clinic today after going over my charts and all the X rays and blood tests that I have taken, the doctor decided I needed to take a stress test ,  not on the treadmill but by an injection that speeds up the heart, simulating a treadmill. Now we have to wait for an appointment, hopefully next week.
While we were at the hospital we got a phone call from the man who delivers my antibiotic from St. Pauls. It was just after 2:00 and he ususally comes between 4 and 6. We had just finished the appointment so we were able to fly home. LOL  It all worked and he was able to deliver the stuff.
Margaret came over again today with another book for me to read James Patterson "Don't Blink" She has been keeping me in reading material. That is very good of her. She also told me her minister has added me to the prayer  chain for those who are ill. I was pleased about that.
No nap today, too busy.
The tiny toads are crossing a busy  road out there in Chilliwack to get back to the  place where they were born to start another cycle. I hope they manage to make it. Toads are important! The road has been closed. Some of the critters are tiny frogs too so there is a bit of a mix.
This is an embroidered towel that I made for my stepdaughter who loves frogs. Haha and then there were two!!
I used my walker today when I went to  the hospital, it did help with the leg weakness and balance so I'll continue to use it for a while.
Just out for a leisurely chat with the neighbours.  It is a friendly neighbourhood. :))))
Did you know that Pfaff and Brother are both bringing out new top of the line machines this fall.  Something to look forward to folks.
Have a lovely summer evening !!
Good night.




1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Sounds to me like you have already had enough stress.....smile.

We had a little stress here tonight. We have a hugh grass fire burning close enough to see a glow from the street.