a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

stuff for all


http://gramadebbiesdesigns.com    recipes embroidered on  tea towels. I have wanted to make these but so far it hasn't happened.

http://www.bettysoriginalembroidReeries.com/HalloweenMouseAdventures.html      Halloween's coming soon, time to get started with these adorable embroidery designs.

.
http://www.unitednotions.com/un_main.nsf/fp_quilting    5 new patterns from Moda.
www.hancocks-paducah.com    Lots of lovely fabrics but not for free. They have free patterns though.
There is lots to see in these sites.
As for my day I am at home resting. Jim and Ray went to Home Depot and I am sure now that they have been let loose any number of hardware and electrical stores and maybe even the
famous chip shops Jim goes to for his electronic playthings. Then they bought some pieces to fix up my little night lamp. We bought that one when we first moved into this apartment because I love it and I still love it so am glad they could fix it.
I did my searchings for things to put on the blog.
Mary called today and she pulled her round ligament , she has never heard of it before nor have I. It is one that attaches to both sides of the inner wall to hold up the baby. It most painful when stretched. Poor girl, I feel so badly for her, but she is quite perky and willing to be careful. Enjoy your rest Mary.
I had a full paragraph here and then it disappeared, can't find it any where. What a pain! LOL So here goes again.
Bears are in the news again. This time a mother bear and three cubs. The family encountered  a resident of the community of Anmore walking his dog and the mother sent the cubs up the tree for safety, then attacked the man. The bear was killed , I missed who did that, and the cubs were taken into custody after being tranquilized. They will be in a compound for another year until they are able to survive on their own. Authorities are begging people to put their garbage in sealed containers as the bears love to dine out on garbage and this mother had been teaching her cubs it was a good place to eat.

Cute but dangerous.
No news from the hospital yet. Hopefully I'll hear from them this week. 
Have a good evening .Buenas noches.








 

No comments: