a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Aha at last

Ah, the browser function  has returned, just needed a rest I guess.  Thank goodness. This is the ballerina from yesterday. Ballerina in blue!

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2012/01/four-square-layer-cake-quilt.html
--Looks like fun.

I had this blog all finished and somehow blew it out the door. Grrr

Leo called to say that Marion is full of cancer, no white blood cells in her bone marrow, She will be going into palliative care. Ray is very upset, he loved this sister best. The tragedy of it is that he is afraid  leave me here alone. I told him we could make arrangements of some sort but he won't hear of it. The main thing keeping us here is me having to get the IV antibiotic every morning. I feel badly for Ray , he is a man who wants to do what is right and in this case he is caught between a rock and a hard place.



Behind bars- some girls just can't stay out of trouble LOL. Sweet Charlotte is crawling, there is great rejoicing in the family. I love that face....
We didn't get out today, the day was taken up with health professionals so we stayed in , OF course!!
Tomorrow I think it will be a nature blog, I see how I can do that.
Have a good evening folks.
Guten abend.

 

 

No comments: