a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

staying in

A good day to stay home as the nurse, the cleaning lady ,  the delivery man and the pizza man came. We ordered pizza this evening for supper. We rarely buy pizza but sometimes we don't want to be bothered cooking. The pizza was good but too much for Ray and me. He had two slices and I had one.

I started to do another ballerina, yellow dress this time and red hair. Remember folks that embroidery machines are very temperamental. They want your complete undivided attention. But everything was going beautifully so I erroneously thought I could leave it working and go for my pizza. NOT. It did it again, jammed up totally . I had to remove the hoop and that was not easy since the thread had clumped  up badly in the short time it took for me to reach the machine. What a mess. I had to use scissors to break through the thread jam. The stabilizer was torn from the jamming and had moved the design out of place. I thought I might be able to save it but it was not to be.Wasn't I just saying the I shouldn't work at night -too many mistakes. Or as Adam is no doubt thinking it is a self fulfilling prophecy LOL. I'll try again tomorrow in the afternoon.
It's a shame isn't it? The damage was done to her face.  Poor Daffodil.

I think I told you I had lost 25 pounds while I was in the hospital, well they weren't lost for long, I found them again. Fiddledeedee.
I guess I need to curb my appetite. I don't want to round up too much.
We're watching the drama Bomb Girls. This is the third episode out of six. I am enjoying it. It is a Canadian production I think and well done.
Ray bought me my favourite candy today, a box of Smarties. They are so good , similar to M and Ms.

Good evening folks  have a great one.
Buenos Noches.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG !! You didn't have to do that Nan. I got up this morning and thought that I am about ready for pizza, maybe on the weekend. NOT! I saw that pizza and now I have to have it TODAY !! I can smell and taste it now and it is only 10 AM.:)
Nan, don't worry about your weight too much. It will balance out. It sounds like you are not eatng that much.. For skin healing you MUST have protein. With that open wound (crater) make sure you are eating enough protein. Jean

Salliejean said...

Oh gosh be careful Nan, I did that and ended up bending my bobbin case and had to get a new one. Very costly.