a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I embroidered

This will be short , no photos even though I have new pictures to display. My blogspot has chosen to eliminate the browser button for the pictures.
I decided that today was the day  to try and do some work. The threads were all packed away in the back closet but I managed to lift the container and put it on the bed where I could get at them and I gathered up the colours I needed. Hooping is always trouble for me for some reason so that took a bit of time.  Checked the bobbin to see if there was enough thread. I hate having the bobbin thread  run out.
I had to put the new embroideries on the memory stick but noted that there were only 2 ballerinas designs on the stick. Hmmm I guess that third one I have been searching for was not embroidered if it wasn't on the stick. GRRRR All that looking for nothing. Now I have three squares done.
The embroidery went very well and I was happy with it. I was happy too that I could do the job, walked around the apartment a bit today without the walker. Not good steps , kind of clumsy but steps nonetheless.
We  went to Marks Warehouse because they had a half price sale. Of course the jeans Ray wanted  were not on sale but the cashier gave us ten dollars off. So we went away happy.
Then we had lunch at McDonald's. We had the new Angus beefburger. Not bad.
Still no luck with the picture browser so that's it for tonight, Have a good evening.


No comments: