a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, January 26, 2012

pattern

http://www.unitednotions.com/un_main.nsf/fp_quilting
Patterns for quilts and for use of charm squares. Look under sewing for two Valentine designs. Just click on the tabs along the top.
Salliejean, my machine worked fine today after its accident yesterday. I began the Daffodil ballerina after the nurse left, but stopped it every time I had to leave the machine even for a minute. It was partially done when Ray and I  went on to take care of all the magazines and books I want to donate to the guild library. I needed to sort out the ones I wanted to keep and the ones I wanted to give away. I loaded about 100 items into bags for Juliet to take to the guild. Ray took them down to her car because they were so heavy. I hope she can get help at the other end.
After Juliet left I went back to the ballerina and finished it. Here it is.
By this time I was ready for a nap, it was a short one but it helped.
Doing all those books was very tiring.
Jean sent this photo from Puerto Rico I think she called it the Crown of thorns. It is very pretty whatever it is called.
This is interesting .Idid not think that reptiles cared for their offspring. Can any one tell me what is happening here. Is it a friendly relationship or special delivery ? LOL.
Everyone needs a loving friend. I have the wheelchair but not the dog Boo Hoo. I love dogs but we don't want to have one in this apartment. So I just find or take photos and look at the puppies in the pet shop. Sigh......
I am getting ready to go to one of my groups next month . My walking is getting better and hopefully by then I will be  okay with some help. Please God.
We are watching The Mentalist right now. I watch and write-clever eh! LOL. 
We didn't go out again tonight, at least I didn't ,Ray took his car out for a carwash while I waited for Juliet and sewed as I waited.
Have a good evening folks.
Buona notte.







2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love, love your Ballerina's. I think those lizards are on a hot date.

Jean said...

BillieBee, I think you are right. After they separated they were shaking their heads from side to side then took off in different directions. :) Jean