a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, January 23, 2012

blogging time

http://www.dreamcastlequilts.com/?p=2744s
What a cute idea-comfort food quilts.  I noticed that Eleanor Burn has some food quilts on her site. It must be the latest rage.

Some cute photos of Charlotte in her new sailor dress. Every girl needs a friend but
Remy wants bite of that cookie. LOL.
A girl, a dog, a mom and a basket.
The nurse was quite late today .  It was the day for the dressing change . She had forgotten the dressing tray and so had to call someone to deliver it to her. All very time consuming and we had to forget about our chores today. We wanted to return red shirt
I bought recently. But we don't like to travel when the traffic gets heavy.
Tomorrow we have to go to the ostomy clinic so no returning of   merchandise.
My friend Jean has been enjoying her  visit to Puerto Rico as seen in the photos below.
Jean and a cockatoo. It looks like a Sulphur Crested cockatoo. If the comb is yellow then it is. Note the Blue and Gold Macaw in the cage.
And here he is out
 of the cage.
I was so tired after the nurse left that I fell asleep in my chair. So there we were the two of us snoozing away on our chairs LOL.
No sewing but in the morning I cut the stabilizer for the next ballerina and hooped the stabilizer and fabric. So it is ready to go. When is anybody's guess!
That's my news for tonight.
Have a great evening.
Bon Soir.



No comments: