a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, January 29, 2012

guilty guilty guilty

The Shafias have been found guilty of killing three of their daughters and Sahfia's first wife of a polygamous marriage in what was described as  an honour killing.. First Degree murder is  a life sentence and in Canada life is 25 years. We agree with this verdict.
Shafia , his second sife and his son all convicted.

http://www.ryanwalshquilts.com/2011to2/valentine-inspiration-cross-your-heart.html
Scroll all the way down to find  some more sites to click on  rug mugs for  your valentine.
http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/12/go-tell-it-on-mountain.html
I have never been particularly enomoured of this block, Delectable Mountains, but this piece kind of catches my attention.

I love this picture . Of course I don't care if it is Monday tomorrow or not since every day is Saturday LOL. I am afraid to say it , but I will, I always liked Mondays, it was a day to have a clean  slate for the week.  I'd get everything ready on Friday and was raring to go on Monday.
Charlotte's chubby little face, I think she might be eating something.


Rose and Mary next- a Madonna and child photo.
Isn't it adorable.

Rick called today and we had a nice long talk about trucks and cars and weather in Calgary which he said was beautiful  this week. Sometimes I would like to go to Calgary, I have been there once a long time ago when Matthew was working there. I liked the city and if I could escape the antibiotics every morning I would visit.
We went to our new Subway for lunch today. We had soup and sandwich. Then we shopped the produce store and bought strawberries. When we got home Ray cleaned the strawberries and covered them with whipped cream. Oh they were so good.
After we walked around the grocery store and bought some mixed nuts. That was all. But I used my walker so got in some exercise.

Good evening folks , have a good one.
Sleep tight!

















No comments: