a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, January 16, 2012

two fools

http://www.craftpassion.com/2012/01/macaron-coin-purse.html  Adorable little coin purse, great for gifts.

http://www.theraspberryrabbits.com/dynamic/?page=5   For those of you who like this series , enjoy!


Do you remember the day when Ray and I went looking for the medical supply store? We went all over New Westminster. Today we tried again and went to a small mall where we thought it might be. And it wasn't.  So I found the address in the glove compartment from our last trip.  What a pair of fools. Who doesn't look at the address first .
We managed to get on the correct street and followed it all the way down to the end and there ,very close to home we found our destination. We had a good laugh over that.
Inside I saw Lucy the ostomy nurse whom I had wanted to see. Good luck for me . I made an appointment for Thursday to have them check my skin as it has a bad irritation. I am sure the nurses there can help me but what a stroke of luck to catch Lucy on one of her two days a month at the store.
We went to London Drugs to purchase new cartridges for my printer and some glossy photo paper. I needed Tylenol too for the pain in my feet.
My plan for today was to embroider another ballerina. As you are aware plans often go awry so I had a Plan B which was to prepare 2 hoops for the next embroidery.
I went to bed instead and had a long nap, my sleep last night was not good so I needed that nap.
Knitting is also on my agenda and I started a hat for a friend. Personally I never have worn a hat ,don't like the feel of things on my head.
Not making this one, mine is pink and mauve.

We are watching NCIS. I love Abby!!  On NCIS Los Angeles I love Hedy. The two of them are great characters.
Kate has a new blog that is very disturbing if you care to read it. Kate is a very compassionate woman and wants to help those who are on the back edge of society.
http://survivethewinter.blogspot.com
Love to all and have a lovely evening, we are off to watch Betty White's birthday celebration.
 Good night folks.  





1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I love Abby as well and NCIS. I saw in a Parade article that she is 42. Wished I looked like that at 42....grin.

Sleep well.