a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, January 1, 2012

little hooters

Happy New Year !!

Owl Potholder<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/FreebiesForCrafters/%7E3/_wfMG9jjvQQ/owl-potholder.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email;


Cute owl potholders. They look like fun to make. No I am not making them right now but sure would like to see the ones you make , if you make one LOL.
By the way does anybody have one of those machines that die cuts different shapes. 
Ray is making scalloped potatoes and ham for dinner. I can hardly wait. My appetite is coming back. I can't eat a lot but at least I am eating and enjoying  it. Still I was down another pound this morning, it must be the soup for lunch Haha.

http://sentimentalstitches.net/
Red and white , who can resist it, six lovely blocks,easy ones and six more to come so hang on to this site.

We had a stay at home  day and I got nothing done, but I did have a  beautiful nap. I still need  a nap occasionally but I am getting up better , Ray doesn't have to help me get up out of my chair and I can take a few steps ,well shaky steps, but that's good. It heartens me that I can get better. 
Not done  yet.
Do you have any New Year resolutions?   Many will want to lose weight and still more will want to exercise to get in shape.
So do the Mizzlies or that's what I call them.
There you are now up and at "em. LOL.
Have a lovely evening folks.
Konbanwa






No comments: