a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

great ideas


http://www.babylock.com/projects/quilting   Good looking here and nice ideas. An applecore quilt at the bottomof the page which gives practice sewing curves
.http://bumblebeebliss.com/2011/09/23/gathered-bag-tutorial/ Wonderful bags and super for the coming spring.
Speaking of words that are overused ,great is one of my pets, apparently absolutely is another for yesterday's list.
We are watching the recolonization of Mount Saint Helen's after the volcano, plants, animals large and small return to the burnt out mountain. Nature is amazing!
Mary called to say she , Albert and Rose will drop by for a visit on Sunday morning on the way back to Victoria.
Baby Rose and Auntie Katie, does Kate look nervous? LOL  Don't you love the precious little feet?

I /we went to our family doctor today to get the results of the tests I had in the hospital last month. Except for the fact that the infection is still there everythign else was good. My kidneys were very good. That was my biggest worry. She said my sodium was low and I needed to add table salt to my diet. I drink a lot of water so that washes out the salt. Maybe I need a salt lick LOL.
My friend Jan , from the Pot Luck Group, came over after school for a visit. She brought a gift with her, Cranberry Bark and it is delicious :)) We had a nice visit. She is still not going to retire. Apparently teachers can work past 65 now, not that she is 65 yet. When I was teaching we had to cease teaching  at 65. Times change.
No more naps now that I am almost one and a big girl. Charlotte will be having her birthday party on Saturday.

My philosophy exactly LOL>
Time's up folks. Have a good evening.

Kakuma.







No comments: