a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FMQ

Here's the link for Leah's: http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com/2012/01/quilt-along-3-playing-with-scale.html
Stippling to scale. Looks easy when she does it :)http://weefolkart.com/content/snowflake-applique-block 
An applique snowflake , I'm not sure it is hand or not
.
We went to the ostomy clinic today. I haven't mentioned before that I have a crater in my abdomen that won't get better , so that is why I have to keep going to the clinic. It isn't very nice and sure needs the treatment. We had to learn what to do just in case there is a complication  between visits. Fortunately I can't get an infection as I am already on heavy antibiotics LOL. Otherwise It might become septic.

After the clinic we went to our old Walmart only to discover that it is a new Walmart. They had added a huge grocery component to the store . We didn't go all around as for this day I went out with the walker, not the wheelchair. I was very impressed with myself LOL. I didn't get to see if they had renewed their fabric section,but next time I'll check that out.
Margaret came over after we got home and brought me a book by J.A.Jance -Fatal Error. I do enjoy her stories so it will be a treat to read. I still have other books to read first though. She brought The Help over too. I had already read that one when it first came out but I could read it again.
We had some very heavy rains today , but Marg and I both said we liked this weather. We have lived here too long haha.
I promised you some birds  this is a Blue fronted Amazon Parrot.
 These are Scarlet Macaws in flight.


No time to sew. I was disappointed but do not trust myself to sew at night . If I am tired I make mistakes so maybe tomorrow. The hoop is ready to go.
Life is sweet when we are together.
Time flies, temus fugit.
Have a good evening folks.


No comments: