a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, January 13, 2012

of shoes and books and many things

Some complex thoughts arising from these quilts, a fascinating study of quilts and mathematics. Now don't run scared it asks nothing of  you and expresses the ideas of the writer.
http://www.mccallsquilting.com/blogs/blog/2012/01/13/friday-freebie-artful-simplicity-table-runner/
I just love these table runners and so easy to make. Think of how many you could do for you Christmas list.

Cute little valentine topper, only a month away if you want something new for Valentine's day.
Now that's enought to keep you all busy for a while.
Check this guy out...
Grand Caiman alligator or crocodile, can't tell which but the butterflies are having fun . No fear there.
We met Bob and Buzz for lunch today. I still go out in the wheelchair but it makes travel easy for me, not so easy for Ray. We had a nice time together as we usually do. Buzz said she had found a place where they take your old towels, soaps, shoes , clothes and whatever else and deliver them directly to the street people. She said she would come over and help me get some of my shoes and clothes ready to go to someone who needs them. My shoes are in super condition as I had to stop wearing them due to foot problems. Did you realize when you get older the padding on the bottom of your feet shrinks away and the sides of the shoes stick into your ankle bones. Very uncomfortable. I have been reluctant to send them to the regular places where they sell them to the poor. I want to give them away.
When we got home Margaret came over with a couple of books  for me to read. I am not getting a lot of reading done right now as I fall asleep while reading and leave the light on. Then I wake up in the middle of the night to turn it off.
Adam and Adam enjoying their time together and sharing in the music of the bagpipes.

Ray was not feeling very well this afternoon. I think he is under a lot of stress because of his sister and  me.

Which style of morning coffee owl are you? LOL.
Time to go folks. Have a lovely evening .
Buona sera.





No comments: