a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, January 12, 2012

too pooped to pop

Lazy day today,at least the afternoon after we came back from Metrotown. We went to Safeway and while Ray was paying for the groceries, I foot wheeled my wheelchair over to the books. This chair has no big wheel to turn the smaller wheels so I have to use my feet. Really it is walking while sitting . That made me tired {<(
I looked at the magazines which was my destination . There were some good patterns in them this time. It has been some time since I felt good about the projects in the magazines. There was no time to choose what I wished to buy as Ray wheeled me out of there.
Some photos of Louisiana where my son and his family live,the wildlife being alligators. We are always curious to see them but you sure need to make sure you see the DO NOT DISTURB sign or you could be in trouble.
Friendly neighbourhood 'gator.

 Big Daddy of the swamp, it is not a log, see the eye (:)  Again, don't bother him.

Too close to the road for my liking.

Adam,high and dry.


There as promised, a day in the swamp.
My intention was  to embroider today. My dad used to say the road to hell is paved with good intentions so you could say I added another brick to the road.

Report on Marion, yesterday we were told by Gerry in Thunder Bay that Marion was in palliative care , but tonight Leo called and said she was not in palliative care yet and was holding her own.
That's about it folks except for

Have a good evening ladies and gentlemen.









No comments: