a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, January 19, 2012

keep up the exercise

http://quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com/2012/01/quilting-tool-you-never-knew-you-had.html
A great little tip.

This one's for Salliejean, keep up the good work. I am doing finger exercises.LOL.
After our usual stuff this morning we met Sam for lunch at the White  Spot. He is such an entrepreneur so has interesting tales to tell. He told us about negotiating with some Chinese  businessmen. They are so impassive and give off no body language or facial signals that it is very difficult,read impossible, it know what they are thinking. That makes very hard to do business. But Sam is smart and will figure it out.
I had a strawberry waffle and 4 strips of bacon with coffee. It was so good!!
After lunch we were off to the ostomy clinic. I needed some help with my skin, There was a crater around the stoma and it was painful. The nurse there  treated it and made an appointment for a follow up visit next week. I am happy that we found that store and nurse's station. I needed the help.

We went off to Michael's to look for some knitting needles but they didn't have what I wanted. I think I'll call a yarn shop and ask them to mail them to me. I have done that before with fabric, I just have to pay the postage. And the cost of the product haha.
I found my unpacker, did you find yours. If so count your blessings.
I want some ice cream but I have to suffer, I'll buy some tomorrow. Although it does make you gain weight doesn''t it.
No sewing today as I was tired after my lunch, treatment, shopping and so had a nap. That took care of the day.
We are told that a big storm is coming our way tonight. It must be
the one that buried Seattle earlier this week. The  weather up in the valley has been horrendous, snow and bitter cold. Lots of areas lost power. Matt and Caroline played crib by candlelight.
Time is running out so I'll say good evening.
Aloha ahiahi



2 comments:

Salliejean said...

Now why didn't I think of that. I lost my 8.99 tool so I'm raiding the kitchen cupboard.

Denise said...

Love the excercising kitty cat! Must get a copy to hang on my icebox.