a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, January 14, 2012

a mover and shaker

Charlotte is crawling , she is putting on the speed. LOL
When we woke up this morning there was a light dusting of snow outside the window.  Further out in the valley there was enough snow to make snowmen. So winter has slightfully arrived LOL.
The nurse was late this morning so we were late getting out for out grocery shopping. The stores get a bit crowded later on in the day.
But we managed okay , found a cashier line up that wasn't too long. And I bought the latest Fons and Porter, Love of Quilting magazine. I wanted to buy the newest Blocks magazine but restrained myself. Next week. I usually purchase that magazine when it comes out, haven't ever done anything in it but I like to read it through occasionally and dream of what I want to make.
 I could not resist this since I am putting  on a few pounds that I lost in the hospital, funny I have not been back there to find them but they found me LOL.
So if you are feeling discomfort just grab onto the hand of a loved one and go walking. Walking will lighten your mood and exercise your heart.

Ray has been trying to make soup for the past three days. Each day he has been short of something but now we have all the ingredients so the soup will be on tomorrow. We have decided to stay in for the day which means while Ray is cooking I can be sewing. How good is that?
Day is over , time to rest.
Take it easy folks and have a lovely evening.
Bona nit.








No comments: