a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, January 9, 2012

I cooked

http://sew4home.com/projects/storage-solutions
Some interesting items and good ideas  here. they are all made in vivid bright colours. Good thing. I can see them that way.
Get a head start on christmas. For a beautful table runner check out #4. Lots of ideas to play with on this site.
 
Ray did not feel up to cooking tonight but I really wanted to cook up the mushrooms that we bought at Walmart. I took my walker into the kitchen so I could sit if necessary. I really wanted to try out the Slap Shot I foolishly bought from the As Seen On TV store. Don't waste your money. At least for me it was not workable , so I resorted back to my trusty knife. Sliced onions and sliced mushrooms in the frying pan with butter as the agent for sauteing, salt and pepper and garlic powder. That was my dinner. I did not make a lot just enough so that I could finish it. Ray did not want any.
Now I want some ice cream but there is none in the fridge. AW!
So I am eating grapes instead.
We went to Brentwood today and had lunch at IHOP. Ray had a stack of pancakes and I had half a potroast grilled cheese sandwich and beautiful potato soup, my favourite. Coffee too.
Then we went to the bookstore, Ray wanted to buy a calendar of Clydesdale horses. They are so hard to find . I managed to buy 2 pocketbooks for bedtime reading. I don't know why I like to read of murder and mayhem at bedtime but I do, never have a nightmare either.
I have been a fan of Peter Robinson for a long time and like Rick Mofina too.
 
We went to TanJay because I wanted to buy a cardigan sweater , no luck there but I did find a   super red top , no hesitancy there , right onto the counter it went. It may be a bit big but so is everything else I own. LOL.
 
 
No Mary on Facebook today, she must be really busy on her first day back home with Rose.
Time to go folks
Good evening ,
Bon Soir.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Sounds like you had a pretty good day. You are way busier than I am. I just messed around on the computer and the sewing room.