a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hijacked by Cuteness!

Hello everyone! Mary here.

This blog has been far too sparce on pictures of Rose (part of that is my fault, I've been busy!) so I'm taking over for a post and giving you plenty!
Let your mouse hover over the picture to see a caption. You can also click the pictures to make them bigger.



Pictures from the Hospital





In comparison, here's a picture of me as a newborn!






Out of the Hospital (Christmas!)









Back to Victoria






And for your viewing pleasure, here are two videos of Rose:


Rose making meeping noises... she's a squeaker!


Baby hiccups!

3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Oh my....such lovely baby love. Thanks for sharing.

Diana Davis said...

That picture of you looks like the same baby!

Mary said...

Diana: I think so too!