a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, January 28, 2012

heart to heart

http://www.craftpassion.com/2012/01/heart-chenille-valentine-pillow.html
This is an interesting pillow but you will need a tool that does chenille, still I like the looks of it.

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2012/01/emerson-street-table-topper.html
We all  need more table toppers don't we?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2012/jan/24/make-an-apple-pin-cushion
I absolutely love pin cushions not that I have made any LOL, except the one on my scrap bag that site on my sewing table. But I get excited when I see a new one. Most of my pincushions are the little chicken ones the people have given me. Some day I want to make a big chicken one haha.
Grocery shopping today. Ray loves his peppers both regular ones and hot ones. So he buys a variety of peppers, slices them up  and fries them in olive oil. Then he puts them on toast and eats them. I have to go to the other end of the apartment when he is cooking peppers as they make my eyes burn. LOL.
I took my walker to the store today but didn't walk all around the store. I sat at the magazine section and looked through every quiting magazine there. I didn't buy though as there wasn't any designs I saw that caught my eye. McCalls quilting was enclosed in a plastic envelope. It did have a CD in it but I don't like buying a pig in a poke so I just left it. Cant' see what's in the magazine they can keep it.


Big RV sale going on out in Abbotsford, I know those vehicles are beautiful inside and out too with their lovely awnings, but I wonder how on earth anyone can afford the gas but then I have a small mind and don't think big . That's why |I don't get it. Lots of rich people around. If I did have the money to buy one I would go to a hotel on my vacation where there would be no cooking, bed making and house cleaning, like the one Jean and I stayed in in Orlando,see last night's blog.  It was a delightful experience. Since |I no longer can leave town it would be a good idea to go downtown to one of our special hotels and enjoy the life there. Haha.
My dog fix for today....
Now that's training....

Have a wonderful evening folks.
Bon Soir.

 








No comments: