a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, May 18, 2012

dogs and more dogs

http://www.syverkstan.net/index-e.htm

If you are following this doggie quilt there is a new doggie up. Click on Freebies and there they are. Happy pooching LOL.

:http//www.jmddesigns.co.nz/blog.htm
Several freebies on this blog as well as some interesting things to do.

http://www.quilterscache.com/B/BlankPPTemplatesPage.html
Templates from Quilterscache , some free Flying Geese in several sizes.

Rick and Rick are coming over and bringing lunch KFC.  Mmmm.
It will also be good to see them. Rick is coming in from Calgary to go sailing in his boat and young Rick is going with him for the sail. It will be a nice time for them.




Rick on a previous trip on the sailboat.  I am looking for a photo of Rick on the boat. I know I have one.
Rick and Katie in Victoria harbour. Kate was going to university in Victoria.
It was a beautiful day there. Victoria has many gorgeous days if I remember from the ten years I spent there. Four of my boys were born in Victoria and Matthew the fifth one was born in Halifax N.S.
After they left and we had eaten the KFC we went to London Drugs as they had some air conditioners on sale , ours has broken down so we went to buy another one. There were just a few items and they said to come early because the ACs wouldn't last. Well we were so early they didn't have them all out on the floor yet, just 2 were there. Now Ray is looking for a small bag of screws. Always something LOL.

This morning Ray took the old one down to the container which comes once a year for clean up , dumped it into the contaner and promptly fell in with it. I shouldn' t laugh but it did make for a funny picture , poor Ray!! Fortunately he just had a little scrape on his leg. I worry about him , he thinks he is still 35 not 75.
Then hd had to bring up the new AC but he said that was not too bad. Now the job is getting it all together. I'll tell you tomorrow how that goes. Tra La.

And I forgot to take a picture of Rick and Rick  , I really wanted to do that today. I was enjoying the visit too much I guess .Darn.
I did ask them to take a photo on the boat though. I hope they don't forget.
Mary called today, it was good to hear from her and Rose . Rose was talking too LOL. She is a moving machine and never seems to stop even though she is not crawling yet.


Daddy's little girl. A bit closer view than the one I showed a few days ago.

I need to put up this block as I just love it, hope you enjoy it too.
I don't know where I found this one so there are no instructions for it and I have no name for it but it is always pleasing to the eye. Mind you circles are a favourite geometrical image to me and the two fabrics are perfect together. Too bad I can't remember where it came from. I looked in the places where I thought it might be to no effect.
 Ray was too tired to eat tonight so I guess he isn't 35 . Can you tell I am mad at hom for ding this to himself. He won't listen to me when I say it is too much. I think I'll say I told you so when he recovers. LOL.
Well I'm out of thoughts haha.
Have a wonderful evening folks.
Guten Abend







No comments: