a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Maybe tonight

Let's hope I have more luck with this blog tonight.Haha!
We had a lovely visit with Meaghan, Lewis and Charlotte. Charlotte is so much fun right now. She is running all over and into everything ,laughing and smiling and dancing. What a joy!!
She sees things from every angle.
There she goes upside down, Things look much different from this position.


Playing games with Grandpa the great LOL. He is amusing to her .
This guy is just so much fun haha!!
Bouncing around and there is mommy in the background. So you can see we had a lot of fun with her.  And our visit with Meg and Lewis was lovely as well.

Lynn came at 12:30 and she is still here cleaning the apartment. It is so nice to have her to do this , it gives Ray a big break. His back makes it difficult for him to do the housework.

Before they all came over I sewed some more of the Drunkard's Path blocks and pinned the rest, I'll do them afterwards when Lynn leaves. 
Here is my bag of yoyos up to yesterday. They are fun to make with the yoyo maker.
They are made from a charm pack so they are very coordinated. It is a great way to match up your yoyos. But I think you might need 2 packs of charms if you are doing a lot of them. So count the number of charms in your pack and act accordingly.

Well I didn't do any more sewing of the Drunkard's Path blocks as I feel asleep instead and slept for a couple of hours. Afternoon naps come easily to us octogenarians. Love that word and am slightly surprised that it applies to me LOL.
I came across this in my picture file and thought.
"Where did this one come from?"  But it is pretty and so here it goes, looks like a nine patch and a plain square. Anyway , enjoy and if you really like it , give it a try,  it should be fun to do. Lots of  florals will be needed. But not too big a piece so you could get one from a friend. Or many friends. Haha!!

The Knitters




These guys were supposed to be on last night's aborted blog. They are so cute. I wonder if the little mouse is chewing on the yarn haha. Anyway it is really appealing to me as I am an occasional knitter or maybe I should say The Accidental Knitter LOL.
This just came in Rose with Daddy at a picnic on Mother's Day.
More tomorrow.


Off to rest for tonight, my mind is a blank , not an unusual situation, but one I must acknowledge.
Have a lovely evening!
Bon Soir.








No comments: