a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, May 6, 2012

a great tool

 http://www.purplemoosedesigns.com/store-detail.php?cat=23&ID=3 
A reasonable  price for this tool.
And next a video on how to use it. I am really excited about it as this part of the binding causes me great distress. I have to go to a friend and have her do it for me.
http://www.purplemoosedesigns.com/binding.php
A good way to tame your thread tails -not that I have done it but it looks interesting and worth a try.
http://www.threadsmagazine.com/item/24478/tame-your-bobbin-tails

Claudia's Block of the Month. This time it is the Lemoyne Star.
Although it is called by another name.
http://www.claudiasquiltshoppe.com/freebom.htm

There , my findings for today, I hope you enjoy them.
And as for my day we did very little, just went to Safeway to hand over Ray's prescription. We bought a couple of things for dinner, there won't be any cooking going on tonight and we didn't feel like another restaurant meal. So we had , I hope you don't scrunch up your face at this, sardine sandwiches with onion rings and vinegar sprinkled on the bread. It is a delicious sandwich if you love sardines and we do.
Margaret came over for a visit, she likes to come over after church on a Sunday.  We had our usual  chat  , it was nice.Tomorrow is the day we are getting the carpets changed. So it will be a big challenge for us. But after we will be happier, these carpets are such a mess and we want  them changed so that is what will happen. I just hate all this uproar.
Another beautiful piece of art from Tulalip.


These wonderful totem poles were in the lobby of the hotel. The light was not good so I hope you can get the idea.
Haha a bit on the late side but think of it as an early greeting for tomorrow, I never do my blog in the morning, nothing has happened at that time of day LOL

a full house , a close family, a good night's sleep and a home full of love......



Trying it on for size.
All these little animals are so cute don't you think.

Isn't he adorable this little hedgehog. I have seen them and they just fit into your hand when they are young 'uns. They aren't prickly at all.
My grandson Ricky with the two dogs, Remy is the bigger one and I am not sure what the littel guy's name is. Ricky loves the dogs and they love him . He can't be all bad, you know what they say about dogs and people. Fro sure he is a good guy. Love you Ricky.

Time to fly. Have a beautiful evening .
Bon soir



























1 comment:

Mary said...

Meg's new dog is named Tucker :)