a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, May 11, 2012

what to do?

I managed some how to inadvertantly change the size of the icons on my desk top to a larger size. I saw the larger come up and my shaky hand hit that notation. Where did that come from?  I have worked my way through a good part of this laptop and cannot find the place where I changed the size. Drat, I hate it when I do things like that. LOL.

I had my hair cut this morning and then we went to the mall to meet Bob and Buzz for lunch and to hear about their month long visit to Hawaii. It certainly sounded very relaxing. They had a great time doing not very much LOL. Good fun guys!!! And you got some tan too!! Bob had just come from the doctor about his bad back and there is nothing that can be done as it is age degeneration. Wow that is not good. It appears to me that my generation of friends all seem to be suffering from bad backs.
Buzz not so much but she is very healthy. She walks a lot. Another 'it seems to me' ,story , but it seems to me that people who walk a lot remain very healthy for a long life. My dad was one of those who was never sick until he passed away unexpectedly at 86. And I have seen it in others as well. Sometimes I wish I could live forever to see what happens to everyone I know. Can you see them from heaven, always assuming one goes to heaven. Haha!

After leaving Bob and Buzz we went to the bakery for bread and then came home. For some reason I was really tired and went for a nap, two hours later Ray woke me up as it was supper time. There was no cooking to do as we still had the roast and gravy left over from yesterday.
Then there was my computer ooo la la!! Refer back to the top of this blog for that LOL.
Did I show this one earlier , Oh well here it is again because it amuses me. hahaha...... I feel like this some times. Don't we all?
Oh Yeah don't I wish!!  on the other hand I am still on this side of the grass and that is so worth it!!  I am grateful for all I CAN do!!
There is always a party pooper in the crowd haha!
I have some pictures on my camera , ones I took today , and need to take off the camera. So here goes.....
In the neighbourhood, I went for a riot of colour in this case pink.
Beautiful yellow azalea, not the most common colour for either azalias or rhododendrons but to me it is one of the most beautiful. Who am I kidding they are all  beautiful.
And blue along with another yellow.  There is so much colour around- after the grey of winter it is a delight to see.
Isn't this colour heavenly, It is blooming at the bottom of our street so we can see it every day.

A friendly neighbour waiting patiently for his mum or dad.
And another animal that I find highly amusing is this cat. The photo is not a good one but the look on this  cat's face is wonderful.
Get me out of here!!!!!

And time for me to get outta here too LOL.
Have a great evening.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nan
right click on your desktop and click on view and you will have a choice for the size of your icons. small, medium large. click on the one you want and presto they change.
Buzz