a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

funday

This is a quilt that Nancy is making for a bare spot in her kitchen, all hand appliqued and will be hand quilted. She is a prolific quilter and deos beautifuluwork.
Pat is another quilter who does beautiful applique and does  hand quilting. This is one block of her latest project.
Another wonderful quilt made by Sharon who loves to use Batiks, this is the latest Batik quilt of hers. Sharon  hand quilts her work mostly but on occasion she will machine quilt. Below is a detail of the quilt .
Sharon designs all her own quilts,  and she loves circles. She is an original!!
Great work all three of you!
After looking at all this beautiful work I made yo yos LOL. Actually I am not in the mood for appliquing which is all we can do in the church. No machines allowed. I may knit some too in the future.

I am soon going to the cardiolist so it will be some time before I get home as the appointment is at 3:45, late in the day for going down town. I'll update when I get back.
You know I have lost this blog twice and don't feel like doing it a third time. So thanks for reading this small one and tomorrow I'll do it right.
Good evening.
Kalispera.



No comments: