a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

major work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTYhQGyidGw
http://www.threadsmagazine.com/item/3836/video-boutis-provenal
For those of you who are  looking for pain LOL, here are trapunto tutorials. Sharon Schamber has many tutorials to help us out. I admire her and her work which I saw when she won Best of Show at Houston. It was an amazing piece of work.
What do you think? Stunning quilt!
Another stunner at the Houston quilt show. There were a lot of painted quilts in the show and I think this must be one of those.

I went to the chiropractor this morning and he definitely helped me. I have a couple of ribs that just jump out of place regularly, even as I am leaving the office they are starting to move. Today I have been pain free all day. What a gift that is. This is from all the damage I did to my back in Ontario. Bad stuff!!

Bad news for RIM as the shares have dropped to a low,low $10.45, down from a high of $179, not quite sure on this number but the high was definitley very high in comparison. Is this the right time to buy a Blackberry I wonder.

Ray had to go to the doctor today while I stayed home for the cleaning lady. I had to clean up my sewing table. Sounds silly doesn't it but I don't want anyone else to touch my sewing table.
The doctor gave him some methotrexate that will hopefully ease the pain from his Rheumatoid Arthritis, he is in a lot of pain.

Finally I found my butterfly block that needs to be taken apart as I out it on the wrong side of the fabric and I really want it to be correct. I have to unstitch the parts I have already appliqued.
This one is orange and yellow but the one that needs to be undone is blue.

I did nothing today, no sewing or cutting. I just mucked around on my laptop. My PC is not working , well I should say the keyboard will not work. I wonder what that is all about. Mary said Ricky will come and have a look at it. My grandchildren are all so computer literate and very clever.
This is a photo of Ricky.

The latest TV news is that NBA is cancelling Harry's Law  because the viewers are too old. Come on there are a lot of us Seniors around and we could boycott NBC.

Kathy and I e-mailed tonight and chatted about the Embroidery Club. I want to go just for the fun of it. I have no machine but still it will be nice to see everyone again. Ray and I are going to Tom's tomorrow to pick up some bug fabric for my Bingo and I can sign up then. I really want to get back into the things I like to do.
Perhaps I should look at the next few themes for the Bingo and pick them up so they will be ready to go. I am booked up with the pansies , sent them already to Linda. I thought it was pansies for this game.


Where do we sleep, in a bed but the wee mousies bed down wherever they want to. This little guy likes the centre of a sunflower as his bed.
Perfect peace!
I wish I could sleep like this  but not in the flower LOL.

The hockey is now down to the last games between the NY Rangers and the LA Kings. It has been an amazing rife for the Kings who were 8th in the line up in the Western Conference and look where they are now. I'd like to see them win. The score is 1-1 at the moment.
Time for me to find my sunflower and reast a while LOL.
Have a wonderful evening.

晚安 (wǎnān) 晚上好 (wǎnshànghǎo)

No hearts tonight , all my hearts have been rejected by the server, so you will just have to imagine a heart LOL.

















No comments: