a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, March 12, 2012

350E

http://www.mccallsquilting.com/articles/Ireland_Quilt  For  St. Patrick's Day delights.

http://www.dreamcastlequilts.com/ http://www.dreamcastlequilts.com/?page_id=2733  I love this idea and the blocks are just great!  Have a look!!

I am thinking that I must be doing something wrong and the universe is punishing me. My Embroidery machine is really unhealthy. The problem is a curcuit board and Tom had to send to Montreal for a new one. I have no idea what it will cost.  I am anxious to get it back as I have a commitment to a friend to do an item for her. And I want to start on some blocks for baby Rose. Poor Charlotte has had to wait a long time for her quilt which isn't close to a finish and she was a year old in January. Not that she notices LOL. She is too busy running around right now.
My eyes are so sore, it is a good thing I am going to the eye doctor soon. It has been 18 months since I have seen him since I missed my appointment last year as I was in the hospital. I see him on the 26th, in the meantime I have sore eyes and a headache.
This morning I had to go to the clinic for a dressing change and then to the ostomy clinic . So that took up the morning . When we came home there were two messages. One was from  Mary and the other from Kathy. Kathy said she was at Tom's and asked about my machine, so that is where I got my information. I called to ask how much it would cost but Tom wasn't there and Carol had no idea of the cost.
I was really tired and had a nap. By then it was close to dinner time and the three of us Jim, Ray and I were hungry but no one wanted to cook so we ordered a pizza, pepperoni, mushroom and green pepper. It was delicious and the pastry was crusty . I liked it a lot.
I did nothing of any consequence today. I am hoping that Buzz can come over tomorrow as she said she would do som cutting for me so I don't have to stand up at the countertop. If that happens I have an idea for the sashings that I think will be fun. Once cut then I'll put up a sample.  This was an idea I have had for some time and lo and behold I found it in the new magazine I bought and in the exact measurements I need.
More cutie kitties.
I love these animal wall photos. There are so many of them on Facebook.
Pretty Crazy quilt block with embellishments. Looks like fun.
My eyes are so sore right now so I am going to  close. Have a good evening.







No comments: