a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Quiltbug

 http://quiltbug.com/shop/shop-news.htm  Lots of things on QuiltBug.
http://youtu.be/fBBJ1yPjphI  Baby bibs for that special infant.

http://www.quiltviews.com/lancaster-aqs-quilt-show-winners  Lancaster Pennsylvania AQS quilt show winners. Some gorgeous eye candy here.

http://www.quiltmaker.com/blogs/quiltypleasures/2012/02/qm-shorts-no-mark-stitch-flip/?utm_source=QUMK_0221_2012&utm_medium=eletter&utm
A new to me method of no marking diagonal lines.

Another sick day, too bad I am not working then I could take the day off LOL.  I hope tomorrow is a better day. I didn't go out at all today once again.I had two sleeps not naps. I needed them because I was sick.
 But tomorrow I have to go to the new doctor to see if she is what I want as a physician. She no doubt is so I won't worry about it. As my dear momma used to say "Dinna fash yourself" which means "don't fret".
Jim went for a walk today and did not realize how far it was to London Drugs so it took him about 3 hours. He stopped for a coffee and that took a bit longer. He has gone out tonight.

The cleaning lady came today. It took her a bit longer today as there are three of us in the apartment right now and a bit more mess. I usually try and tidy up a bit before she comes but today I just slept.
This is so true isn't it. There is always room in your heart for one more child.

I got a message from Embroidery Library today to say they were showcasing my tea towels Lemons and Cherries on the 5th of April. That makes me happy. Don't forget to go and look. I'll remind you closer to the date.
I called Tom today and he said that it was a curcuit board that went on my embroidery machine. And that there wasn't one circuit board in the whole country. Now isn't that a real shame. So he said he would try and find one in another machine among his many machines. He also said the cost was over $400 to repair it. Aaagh! Howeve hs said I was a good customer and he would try to lower the cost for me. Good guy isn't he.
That's it for tonight.
Have a good evening.
Buena notte.











No comments: